Hyatt Place Dewey Beach(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$219
Beach House Dewey(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
US$189
Gold Leaf Hotel(Dewey Beach)
US$246
US$239
Sea Esta Motels I(Dewey Beach)
US$265
US$135
  • Room Service
US$149
Hotel Dewey(Dewey Beach)
US$179
Atlantic View Hotel(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$224
Surf Club Oceanfront Hotel & Beach House(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$215
Quality Inn & Suites(Rehoboth Beach)
US$139
US$130
QualityInn
All reviewsironing board and ironair conditionerclean place to stayroom was cleanmicrowave and fridgeminute walkrehoboth boardwalkconvenient locationbeach hotelpetdogchannelsrenovationtoiletriesstarboardbedding
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Contrary to some other reviews of this hotel, I found it to be a good place to stay. The rate was unbeatable by a long shot, the employees were all super friendly, and the room was clean and comfortable. If you are someone that needs a fancy place, this isn't the joint for you. But if you are looking for a clean place to stay in a convenient location, I'd recommend staying here. It was only about a 10 minute walk to the Starboard. I will likely make this my go-to place for trips to Dewey in the future.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2017

I had to leave the hotel early due to waking up during the night itching with what appeared to be bites on my torso and legs. I showered and left. There was no one in the office so I had to wait until I returned home to file a complaint. Have not heard a word back from the hotel. When they advertise themselves as "pet friendly", I didn't know that included biting insects in the beds!

Stayed: May 2017
4  Thank Dave R
Reviewed 8 May 2017

This hotel smelled so bad of old smoke I was not able to spend the night I paid for and was not refunded at all. We had to book a room at another hotel. Also found a clump of hair in the corner in the bathroom upon arrival.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Justin M
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

First off the rooms smelled horribly. The beds had 3 inch foam on top of the mattress with cigarette burn marks in them. The tv cable did not work. I can say Erin did try to resolve the issue by replacing the box. It was the service that was the problem. All around the motel needs to be totally renovated. I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS MOTEL!!!
It gets a MINUS 10 Rating. They stated that they will refund price paid within 3-4 days.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Richard G
Reviewed 17 April 2017

I have read other reviews about this property and we did not experience any of the problems that they spoke of. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. There was a microwave and fridge. Small bathroom but, clean and water became hot very fast. Coffee maker in room, along with ironing board and iron. Flat screen tv with plenty of channels. Your pet will cost an extra 10$ a night, if you book through some travel websites it does not tell you this.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family