Beach House Dewey
Hotel Dewey(Dewey Beach)
US$104
US$101
Gold Leaf Hotel(Dewey Beach)
US$136
US$112
Travelocity
Hyatt Place Dewey Beach(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$105
Sea Esta Motels I(Dewey Beach)
US$75
  • Room Service
US$119
US$107
US$105
Atlantic View Hotel(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$89
Travelocity
The Bay Resort(Dewey Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsacross the streetroom was cleanpicnic tablesclose proximitymodern decorwould stay here againwalking distancebars and restaurantsoutdoor showershort staylate checkfridge and microwavegreat roomthe general managerthe location is perfectsmall poolno elevator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Was in Bethany Beach for business and corporate thought this would be a good hotel. The room wasn't to bad, but the outside was dirty and for some reason the smokers congregate outside your room on the stairwells. so the smoke filter into your room.
Night manager was worthless. Cigarette butts everywhere.

Room Tip: Stay at the Holiday inn down in Bethany, much better and cleaner.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank P5674GSdavidk
MJF1916, General Manager at Beach House Dewey, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

I am sorry to hear about your unpleasant and I must add an most unusual experience. Myself and my team pride ourselves to have a positive experience be had by all. I don't know the exact manager on duty but I am sorry that proper steps were not taken to correct your grievance . I hope you will come back to Dewey Beach and give it another shot.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with a group of friends. Fantastic management that caters to you needs very effectively. Can’t beat this location for bars and beach for college kids or adults looking to blow off some steam. This is my favorite hotel in Dewey. Would definitely come back.

Stayed: July 2017
MJF1916, General Manager at Beach House Dewey, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

GREAT, Myself and our team here at the Beach House Dewey Hotel can not wait to serve you for your next trip to Dewey Beach. We strive for excellence and are encouraged from your praise from your last trip. Call me soon and we will set you up,

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I took a weekend trip and stayed at this hotel. It had a modern look and was very close to the beach and other attractions. It was very pricey! Our room was very dirty. The carpet was so stained I felt uncomfortable walking without shoes. The floor in the room was also unclean. The bathroom shower curtain bottom was stained orange and the hair dyer bag next to the sink had toothpaste stains from other people. The mattress itself was in rough condition. Also, the walkway into the hotel room was disgusting. With the price we paid we at least expected a clean room. We will not be returning.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank debbieoleynek
MJF1916, General Manager at Beach House Dewey, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Let me apologize for the unsatisfactory service and amenities that you were provided with. I say with great pride this is a very rare occurrence. Myself and my team strive for excellence. I would love to give it another shot. Call the office and see what we can do for you will another stay. Come back to us.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

This is a fun casual place. The rooms have what you want from a beach hotel - clean beds, good showers and a refrigerator. We saw two rooms - 101 was picture perfect, modern, sparse and clean. But it was right next to the office and smokers so we asked for an upstairs room. Our new room was pretty beat up, with a very stained rug and a funky chemical smell. The sheets were crisp and clean though, so I think the staff works very hard on a property that's always busy with a lot of partying people. It was fine for us, we just left the door open a lot for fresh air. Barb at the front desk was an absolute angel, she was friendly and helpful with all our needs. We would stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
MJF1916, General Manager at Beach House Dewey, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Hooray, I am pleased that you were happy with your experience with Dewey Beach and more so The Beach House Dewey Hotel. I will be passing on your praise of Barb at the front desk. And greatly appreciate your observance of how hard we work to get the hotel at its high operating level. Come back soon

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of nights over Labor Day weekend. The room was spacious for a beach motel. The room and bedding was very clean. However the floor is a little scuffed up and the area carpets could be replaced. This is a great location in the middle of Dewey and 1 block from beach. Weekend nights in season will be a loud due to the Cork and Bottle live shows across the street. That said we sat outside and listened to some of the bands. Hey a free show! Staff was friendly and we enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
MJF1916, General Manager at Beach House Dewey, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

AWESOME, we are so happy you enjoyed your stay at The Beach HOUSE Dewey Hotel. Myself and my team work very hard to make sure all of our guests have a great experience. We look forward to your return many more times in the future