“Mother's DAY. ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Had an alright visit. Food was tasty. A true Italian restaurant. Lots of Garlic. Dipping sauce for good fresh bread was DELICIOUS. A little expensive for what you get, although food was very tasty, amount was a little skimpy. Wait person was very good. A little noisy. Overall was a good experience.

1  Thank Kenneth T

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I think Roma is the best Italian restaurant in the area. Their dipping oil is the best and if you like seafood try the Seafood Misti. Not good for a date night because they use a lot of garlic.

1  Thank ajnaman2018
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I wad in Dover for the well and decided to treat myself at dinner. I search Trip Advisor and Roma Italian restaurant came up. I was greeted with friendly faces. My server, Lauren, was outstanding. She was friendly, provided recommendations, an extremely excited and happy to be working there - a trait you do not find these days. I had the lobster ravioli which was exceptional. I highly recommend.

1  Thank Kris A
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Good place for business luncheon. Quiet booths. Food has always been very good. Serving sizes are large especially for lunch portions. Nice variety on the menu

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

We have visited Roma many times in the past, but this time the quality of the food was not that great. We always order the caprese salad but this time the mozarella cheese was terrible and hard. Also oredered the ceasar salad and was not a ceasar salad. The Veal wasnt as good at all. Not satisfied. I wont be going back any time soon. I will need some time to get over the bad expirience. I hope they can correct the quality of their food.

1  Thank Corchae0983

Been to Roma Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!