“Indian food fix”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

We went with our kids for Mother's Day, and it was packed. Another good sign: plenty of Indian families celebrating too. The buffet was a great sampling of chicken, lamb, goat, including Tandoori chicken, several vegetarian dishes, and super mango juice, more like a nectar. All for around $50, and we ate a ton. Tried to eat more as it was so good, but was gonna pop! Managers also very friendly. Everything is clean and bright. We will be back soon!

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

I first stepped foot in this restaurant back in 2009 and have been addicted since, i love tge buffet when dining in and take-out when on the move. #1 choice of Indian Love Love Love! Make sure you try the "Mango Lasse" !

1  Thank Ladylaw2007
Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

I frequent this Indian restaurant's buffet during lunch on Fridays. The food is very tasty and the service is friendly.

Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

A friend and I after a conference in DC decided to road trip to Delaware just to say we had been to Delaware, and needed a place to eat. Don't judge the outside, or the inside for that matter (both could use a serious lift), the food is delicious. I had a lamb curry, so creamy and delicious. Naan was fresh, and I would return if I ever find myself in Delaware again.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

We usually have the buffet for lunch, but have ordered off the menu a couple of times. Regardless, my husband and I have always enjoyed the food and the service.

Been to Flavor of India? Share your experiences!