“1st Time Eating Indian Cuisine ”
Review of Flavor of India

Flavor of India
Ranked #6 of 201 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Ate the Sunday buffet. All items tried were delicious. Family of 4 for 50 bucks. Garlic naan was amazing! Next to a liquor store in tiny strip mall so easy to miss. Tuesday and Sunday are the buffet days so if you have never tried Indian food like us, you can sample.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We picked this restaurant based upon its reviews and it was a good thing since it seemed to be more a regular shop than a restaurant from outside. The buffet was served from 11 am to 3pm and it encompassed typical Indian entrees. Prefer chicken to lamb though. Everything was good even the salad and it was nice having watermelon for desert. If you choose garlic nans it is included in the very affordable price of ten bucks per person on weekdays.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I don't know that I've ever had any Indian food before.....and I'm not exactly sure how "authentic" it is......but whatever it is, it was excellent.

I went recently for the lunch buffet, and it was awesome. Mostly chicken dishes, but they also had a goat dish and some lamb meatballs (which tasted beefy to me). Everything was fresh and delicious. It was an excellent lunch for $9.95. The server was great and kept our plates clear and waters full. I will most definitely be back.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Went for an early dinner on a Thursday evening, ordered of the menu food was great and service was fast. when we first entered we weren't sure if they even open, we were the only ones there, didn't know how good it would be but food was great

Reviewed 14 July 2017

The selection for vegetarians was great. Taste was a little less spicy compared to other places and that's the way I like it.

Been to Flavor of India? Share your experiences!