“Invisible Gem”

Kabab Korner
Ranked #22 of 203 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 19 February 2017

Me and my husband love this Indian restaurant. Dennis (chief)'and Bryan (helper) both are very friendly and helpful. We've ordered tangri kabab and tikka kabab (both chicken) comes with rice , red beans and salad. Seasoning was outstanding.and delicious. amount of the food was just enough. And the price was right.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and it was very reasonably priced! I ordered chicken wrap and fries. The fries were perfect.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

We have never been disappointed. We have come as a couple, with friends, and with our entire family. The food is wonderful and reasonable. Always a treat!

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

I am going to kabab korner there service is the to best I jaisalmer there staff is very good and the food is excellent I miss and I love kabab korner

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

I had dinner last night and the buffet lunch today. The food was flavorful and presented well. Excellent prices too. My shrimp and sides were only $9.95! Buffet was 9.95 as well. The place sits back a bit off DuPont, right next to the Valvoline. We will definitely be back!

Been to Kabab Korner? Share your experiences!