“I don't remember asking for extra medal”
Review of Panda Garden

Panda Garden
Ranked #116 of 209 Restaurants in Dover
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Got my delivery order, and as always, I mixed my food around before eating it. There was a STAPLE in my soup. Called them back and they said they would refund but wanted to send someone by. The man brought money for just the soup. I'm not eating anything from that place! Weird that I wouldn't want to sign up for internal bleeding. I gave them all of the food back except the spring roll that I had already eaten and the 2 liter (which they didn't prepare so it seems safe). They don't want to refund me now...

Reviewed 17 April 2017

This restaurant delivered our food faster than estimated by them. We ordered cashew chicken and egg rolls, with wonton soup. The portions are generous and delicious. Give them a try!

Reviewed 17 February 2017

This is the best Chinese delivery service in Dover. Food is always hot and cooked perfectly. I use this service at least twice a month and it is always the same, perfect. Food is the best I have eaten in Dover including sit down restaurants.

Reviewed 10 December 2015

This place is nothing to write home about. Service was slow and the food was average. I wouldn't bother

Reviewed 17 November 2015

New to the Dover area. We visited twice this month for lunch. Food was very good, fresh and nice portions. Good service very clean and handicapped seating which was great. Good prices.

Been to Panda Garden? Share your experiences!