“Excellent cheese steaks!”

Pizza Delight by Giacomo
Ranked #41 of 215 Restaurants in Dover
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Casual dining restaurant that has great pizza, Italian dishes and excellent cheese steaks and fries!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

A group of us ordered to eat at the office. We all had something different from salads, cheese steak, hamburger, etc. I had a chef's salad and it was good. I didn't hear any complaints.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love their cheesesteak! It's so good! Their pizza is also delicious. I honestly don't think I've ever had bad food here. I do wish that they would deliver (I know they sometimes have driver's, but I would love it to be all the time). My work would buy from them often if they did. I would definitely suggest going if you haven't before!

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Mid range local Italian place with very good pizza, and pretty good Italian entrees. Portions were generous, and service attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

First class food and full of folks in uniforms with badges. Local police, state police and local fire company folks there in great numbers. Always speaks well of eateries, not only for food but value. No exception here.
Tried the small meatball parm sandwich and it was a delicious roll with substantial meat, sauce and cheese. Delicious!