Open today: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

LittlePaint
Urbandale, Iowa
via mobile
Wedding in the Vineyard

Attended a family wedding at Pizzadili Vineyard & Winery and was quite impressed with venue and the... read more

Reviewed 29 June 2019

from US$49.99
from US$89.00
from US$34.99
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2021

I took my mom there this Saturday, May 8th 2021 approximately 2:30pm to celebrate her birthday/mother's day. The lady at the tasting counter never acknowledged my mom and I. We were very disappointed as we drove from Wilmington, DE. We waited for about 7 minutes and she looked at me and still never said a word to us. She just talked to the others there and even handed over a chair for a girl to sit in. My girlfriends and I visited there about three years ago and had a great time and purchased a case of wine. Never had this experience at any winery.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 22 August 2020 via mobile

We arrived prior to the winery opening which gave us an opportunity to wander their grounds. They have a delightful on pond, lots of flowering shrubs, and acres of vines.
The server was friendly and knowledge.
Some of the wines were surprising. We each had a clear favorite wine which made the selection quite simple.

They are going through a transition following the death of their owner and vintner. If in the area in the future, I'll likely make a point of stopping to see the changes in their wines with new management.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 6 August 2019

I did not find any wines I liked. The store was fun to browse and had a lots of nice items. I visited for an event. The tasting room was very crowded with all of us. Food for our group was great.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank Karen D
Reviewed 29 June 2019 via mobile

Attended a family wedding at Pizzadili Vineyard & Winery and was quite impressed with venue and the service.

Small family wedding at the vineyard with the pond as the backdrop for the service. Grounds are well trimmed and the setting is beautiful.

The reception was held on location under the pavilion. Snacks and finger foods were very fresh and tasty, main entree’s lacked a fresh taste. I tried the ravioli and found the tomato sauce tasted like a jar sauce, I was not impressed. Vegetables and potatoes were fine, salad was fresh and rolls were good.

Nice location for a wedding, fun being outside on a beautiful spring day in Delaware.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 13 February 2019 via mobile

Great place for wine tasting local DE wine, events. Friendly hostess, host. Wondrtful place to plan a private party or event.

Date of experience: August 2018