“New owners and menu of the "All Rise Cafe"”
Review of Upper Crust

Upper Crust
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Georgetown
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We are a small, casual cafe w/ 10 seats inside & garden seating outside. We do a lot of takeout and serve GREAT organic, fair trade coffee & espresso drinks. All of our baked goods are made on premise's by the chef/owner featuring fresh, local fruits & produce when ever available.
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Very fresh Chicken Chesapeake Wrap with lettuce and tomato
Bakery products are tasty
Breakfast seems to be the specialty
Premier Coffees, Teas, Juices
Yum!

1  Thank TinaBobS_12

Reviewed 10 May 2017

Terrific baked goods and delicious breakfast sandwiches made to order. Service with a smile! I haven't been in for lunch yet, but I plan to try it soon.

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

I was walking by and saw "coffee" so of course I got excited and went to grab my wallet so I could come back and check it out. I got their beverage called "The Avalanche" in caramel flavoring and it is DELICIOUS. like more delicious than a drink I'd pick up at DD's. I also got a and it looks delishhhhhhh. It's small and cozy. I like it here. First time customer.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

I heard a lot about their sticky buns, so I had to try one for myself. They only have them on Tuesdays & Wednesdays but I was not disappointed. As a matter of fact another addiction for me.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

Late one morning we stopped in for coffees, and perhaps to buy some scones to take home, since it was Thursday and the sign said Thursday was the day for scones. We got two mochas, and they were good, but the service...we could have gotten equally good service from a robot. It wasn't unfriendly, it was non-friendly. How'bout a smile and a bit of animation.

There was only one scone left, so I can't comment on them.

I've been told that the sticky buns which are available on two other days of the week are excellent.