“Rise and shine”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Georgetown
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We are a small, casual cafe w/ 10 seats inside & garden seating outside. We do a lot of takeout and serve GREAT organic, fair trade coffee & espresso drinks. All of our baked goods are made on premise's by the chef/owner featuring fresh, local fruits & produce when ever available.
Reviewed 15 June 2017

The name of the cafe has been changed to rise and shine . I had a salad and some cool drink mixed by the owner can't remember the name .you could ask her to make you something good and she will .

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Very fresh Chicken Chesapeake Wrap with lettuce and tomato
Bakery products are tasty
Breakfast seems to be the specialty
Premier Coffees, Teas, Juices
Yum!

1  Thank TinaBobS_12
Reviewed 10 May 2017

Terrific baked goods and delicious breakfast sandwiches made to order. Service with a smile! I haven't been in for lunch yet, but I plan to try it soon.

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

I was walking by and saw "coffee" so of course I got excited and went to grab my wallet so I could come back and check it out. I got their beverage called "The Avalanche" in caramel flavoring and it is DELICIOUS. like more delicious than a drink I'd pick up at DD's. I also got a and it looks delishhhhhhh. It's small and cozy. I like it here. First time customer.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

I heard a lot about their sticky buns, so I had to try one for myself. They only have them on Tuesdays & Wednesdays but I was not disappointed. As a matter of fact another addiction for me.