“Better than other lower DE McDonald's”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #25 of 38 Restaurants in Georgetown
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Although I live in Milford, I prefer this McDonald's over the one in my hometown. The service is better and the place is much more clean. I've never had any issues here, which I cannot say about the one in Milford.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Workers there are slow, carless and rude, The bathrooms and lobby are almost always a mess and under stocked and when reported nothing was done about it.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

This McDonald's has double drive through lanes that move super fast so if you are in a hurry, this is FAST food at its finest!