Hyatt Place Dewey Beach(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$398
US$349
Hotel Dewey(Dewey Beach)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$199
US$193
Travelocity
Gold Leaf Hotel(Dewey Beach)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$213
US$207
Adams Ocean Front Resort Motel and Villas(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$219
The Atlantic Oceanside Dewey Beach Resort(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$219
US$199
Hotels.com
Beach House Dewey(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
US$249
Surf Club Oceanfront Hotel & Beach House(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
US$309
US$263
Sea Esta Motels I(Dewey Beach)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$155
US$145
  • Room Service
Sea Esta Motels IV(Dewey Beach)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$139
US$135
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Nice place n really inexpensive for the area. Its a little outdated but the staff is friendly its convenient to restaurants, beaches, shopping, golf, and fishing. The moyel ia directly on a bus line thats goes to the beach and outlets

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Susan B
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here over Memorial Day weekend. My mother in law has a place in Pot Nets Bayside, but we decided to stay at the Sea Esta because of her full house that weekend. We enjoyed our stay here and would definitely stay here again. The room had a mini fridge, microwave, ironing board, 1 cup coffee maker, and table and chairs.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TLT1979
Reviewed 14 May 2016

My first impression was not great, but the personnel were very helpful and informative. The room was clean and quiet, with a pool on location. The rate was about half of the chain hotels in the area, for 1 night I could stand the room and location. Actually it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank umibis2
Reviewed 10 March 2016

I stayed here March 8, 2016. Well maintained. Pleasant front desk person. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. The TV was very small. They allow pets. I have two medium sized boxer mutts, so this was the reason I chose this motel. I would return.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Rev_Dennis
Reviewed 2 September 2015

We really didn't know where we were going after getting to Delaware, but googled Sea Esta Motel II and we're glad we did. Really nice girl at front desk, clean, nice rooms, great pool. We were very surprised to see it had vacancies at the reasonable price. Definitely would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends