Hyatt Place Dewey Beach(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$373
US$349
Hotel Dewey(Dewey Beach)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$199
US$193
Travelocity
Gold Leaf Hotel(Dewey Beach)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$222
US$215
Adams Ocean Front Resort Motel and Villas(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$219
The Atlantic Oceanside Dewey Beach Resort(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$219
US$199
Surf Club Oceanfront Hotel & Beach House(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
US$309
Priceline
Beach House Dewey(Dewey Beach)(Great Value!)
US$229
Sea Esta Motels I(Dewey Beach)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$155
US$145
  • Room Service
Sea Esta Motels IV(Dewey Beach)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$139
US$135
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

Nice place, nice folks , and very clean for its age. Well worth the money and close to lots of places. They have an outdoor pool, cappuccino machine, coffee, juice,plenty of advice for good food! Definitely plan to return in the summer for beach fun.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Angela B
Reviewed 10 August 2016

stayed in the motel for one night so I didn't have to drive home on a Sunday. It was a pleasant stay for an inexpensive motel. (under $100 per night). Considering this is a tourist area it was an exceptional deal.

Room Tip: This Motel does accept Pets
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2016

Hubby and I are a little obsessed with the beach and try to visit as much as possible but during peak season hotels in the immediate area can be extremely expensive and since all we basically do is sleep there I've always been reluctant to pay the premium prices. We have friends that live in the Pot Nets Bayside community and "discovered" this place on a recent visit. The motel is only about 15 minutes away from all of the DE beaches and offers much better rates and is tucked away, off of the main road and is very quiet. Our room was very clean and nice and even though it was right by the pool I never heard noise from the outside and there were lots of kids playing for hours in the pool. The pool is kind of shaped like a kidney bean, not small but not large either, the perfect size I suppose for a motel with less than 30 rooms. Each room has a fridge, microwave, blow dryer and even an iron and ironing board which was a nice surprise and totally unexpected. There is plenty of parking and I really like that the lot is on the opposite side of the rooms so guests aren't disturbed by cars pulling in and out all day and night. Lots of restaurants nearby plus there is even a coffee shop - Beachy Beans, in the same parking lot and I have to say that I was very impressed that less than 10 minutes after checkout I received an email thanking me for choosing their motel, we'll absolutely be back.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the end of the motel where you can park closer to the room
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Nice place n really inexpensive for the area. Its a little outdated but the staff is friendly its convenient to restaurants, beaches, shopping, golf, and fishing. The moyel ia directly on a bus line thats goes to the beach and outlets

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Susan B
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here over Memorial Day weekend. My mother in law has a place in Pot Nets Bayside, but we decided to stay at the Sea Esta because of her full house that weekend. We enjoyed our stay here and would definitely stay here again. The room had a mini fridge, microwave, ironing board, 1 cup coffee maker, and table and chairs.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple