“Rude staff but good sandwich”

Capriotti's Sandwich Shop
Ranked #2 of 5 Quick Bites in Middletown
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 18 November 2016

Both counter employees need some lessons on customer service. Ordered sandwich with specific toppings. Got all the way home to find out they put on wrong toppings of which I do not like. Brought it back and was told the sandwich given to me is a "special" and only comes the way I recieved it. When asked why that wasn't told me when I ordered it, I get the old shrug of the shoulder and no changes were going to be made. Luckily another customer was happy exchange his sandwich for mine. So it worked out in the end, but not because of these rude employees.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 13 October 2016

It amazes me what people accept as a good sandwich. Coming from the Philadelphia/ New Jersey area, I have been spoiled by great sandwiches my entire life. Capriotti's is just a basic sub shop that can't even complete with Wawa.

The hoagie/sandwiches have little in them and the ingredients are mediocre at best. The cheese steaks are just tasteless.( hint if you have to put ketchup on a steak sandwich it isn't very good).

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank Carbs88
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

I've always had family in DE and it is a requirement to get subs here every time we visit. I absolutely love the Italian! Last night we had some that had too much oil, made the buns soggy- be sure to tell them to be light and add your own later. They also have a sub called the bobby, a thanksgiving dinner on a roll- delicious.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I get the small Italian sub and it is huge. Ev n a large would be a lot for two people. I love there hot pepper paste and I say that because it's not cut up peppers but it's got a slight vinegar hint to it which is perfect. My husband gets the turkey sub and it's like carved turkey breast, he loves it.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 4 April 2016

First download the app and get $2 cap. Ash. Then every time you go scan the receipt and get free subs. The Bobby is a novel twist on a turkey sub. It's a Delaware fave. Restaurant needs new seating but it is clean and primarily a to go place. Usual variety of soda and chips.

Date of visit: March 2016