“Awful visit to one of my favorite places”
Review of Pizza King

Pizza King
Ranked #26 of 61 Restaurants in Millsboro
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Description: Local favorite since 1979. Serving the best pizza, wings, cheesesteaks, fried chicken, home-style dinners and much more. Join us for breakfast where we serve buttermilk pancakes, French toast and delicious omelets!
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

I hold a high regard for the Pizza King company. I worked there for my very first job when I was 15 at their first location in Seaford. PK is a staple in our community, and at least in the Seaford location, always provides great service. With that being said, their Millsboro restaurant needs A LOT of work. I placed a to-go order today: a turkey sandwich with an order of fries. Seems pretty simple right? I waited for a half hour for my food that should've taken no more than 10 minutes to put together, as there was already a myriad of extra fries sitting in the window. After waiting for 25 minutes I only had one person ask me what I was waiting on, who then went to go check on my order. She comes back and says that the deli girl said it will be another 5-7 minutes. ON A SANDWICH. The manager didn't even notice I was sitting there waiting that long, nor did any of the servers (who were standing around doing nothing) bother to help me out other than the one girl. I'm a server myself so I know during busy lunch and dinner hours things can get hectic, but there is no excuse for that. The only reason I gave this review 3 stars is because I love PK, but I wouldn't recommend anyone to visit this particular location. To top everything off, when I got to my car to check my order, my fries were cold and my sandwich had one piece of lettuce, one piece of tomato and literally 2 pieces of turkey. Didn't even bother going back in because I knew it would take forever to get fixed. Millsboro Pizza King, get it together.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We went back for lunch after my father finally got to speak with the owner. He was assured that changes were being made and to give them a few weeks and try again.
Today's visit was much better. Service was good and food was also! We will go back since things have improved!

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

By far worst experience at Pizza King ever! Service was horrible. Food was wrong and cold. Will not be back!

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

I have visited pizza King with my family because you wanted to have a Sunday dinner that didn't know if I have any manual labor. So we get there and I didn't really like that we had to seat ourselves, but we found a table that would accommodate our family size. Our waitress was a sweetheart. She was kind and seem like she loved her job. We ordered pizza, wings, crab fries, and chicken tenders for a picky eater. The food was great and I would highly suggest trying the crab fries, that was awesome. Another thing that I really didn't care for was eating on cheap dollar store plastic plates that you had to be doubled to make sure it didn't collapse. Other than that, I will be visiting this establishment again... maybe in a couple months.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Very nice breakfas ttry to go once a week, also had dinner several times very good,
prices very good