“Friendly service and good cheap rooms..weekly rates avail”
Review of Hollywood Motel

Hollywood Motel
Hollywood Motel
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in New Castle
Reviewed 20 March 2015

Clean rooms, reasonable price, friendly service, recently renovated place, and quiet motel... Will be back with my hubby .. They said they even have weekly discounted weekly rate specials but I only needed for a day or two but maybe next time...Until then take care..

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank suzy a

Reviewed 5 November 2013

This place totally sucks. my boyfriend and I stayed there for 2 nights and it was horrible. when we first got to the room it looked decent . until I looked in the bathroom . public restrooms looked better than that. the covers had holes in them, there were Roche's on the headboard which eventually got on the bed, the faucet and the showerhead were completely loose, the staff wasn't friendly and I don't know if it had something to do with being an interracial couple or what . but either way you're supposed to treat your guest with respect. the only thing that wasngood about it was their soda machine .I totally wouldn't recommend this place .the cleaning lady smokes while cleaning which defeats the purpose . and anyone on here who gave it a good review obviously works for the motel to bring in more people. you've been warned

Room Tip: ask to check out rooms first
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Taylor A
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Price was suppose to be 39.00 per night when we got there they would not honor that. First room we were given had a water leak from the radiator, carpet was soaked. They did give us another room Tv wouldn't work air vent in bathroom was duck taped, curtain cut with scissors to accommodate the window air conditioner. Both rooms stunk of smoke.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Adair W
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Don't you ever sleep in that infested hell hole. We checked in very late and went directly to bed because we were totally exhausted after a long trip. In the morning, when we woke up, there were blood stains all over the bed. What does that mean? BED BUGS!!!! All over the place. Absolutely disgusting. Three days after checking out, the stings appeared. Me and my partner have our body full of them. Arms, legs, back, and the worst part, we are afraid we might have brought those awful bugs to our own home.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank virginia1212
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I came to know that this motel is newly renovated so I wanted to check it out. The rate was very reasonable. I found that the room was clean and comfortable (I stayed for 7 nights) and the room included a microwave and fridge. They had smoking and non smoking rooms which I was pleased with since other motels near by did not have non smoking rooms. The staff was very helpful and the clientele was decent and friendly. I got daily room service with no problem, I'd definitely come back! I recommend this newly renovated motel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Clarion Hotel - The Belle
#6 of 12 in New Castle
5.5 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilmington New Castle

Been to Hollywood Motel? Share your experiences!