“Great Tea”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Family Tea with 4 Adults and 2 Children. Everyone enjoyed themselves. The sandwiches, scones and desserts were good. The Pomegranate Black Tea and Clotted Cream were Heavenly and our waitress, Angelica was AMAZING. It was a GREAT way to spend a Sunday afternoon. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

I've never been in such a fine environment, almost forgot we were in Delaware. It was fun talking quietly as we enjoyed finger sandwiches, little sweet delicatessens and filtered fresh tea. I think this place is great for a noon date, parent-daughter or time with Mom. The tea room left me with a therapy type peace post visit. #whodat @#zomato

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful experience on our "date day" with afternoon tea!
Unexpected ambience for a strip mall restaurant. Once inside it was like your grandparents dining room. The food, tea and service were very good with a wide selection of teas and food. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 23 February 2017

I've been here several times and love it. There is a wide range of teas to choose from and seasonal ones added through the year. The Afternoon Tea package also comes with 3 little sandwiches, a scone, and three small desserts. While it doesn't sound or look like much, I had to forgo dinner after my time there. I was so full it was uncomfortable. I'd do it again though...so help me I'll do it again.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I really,really like this place and it was my first time there. I really like the tea,sandwiches,atmosphere. I am going back again.