“0 toppings in medium 2 topping pizza”
Review of Seasons Pizza

Seasons Pizza
Ranked #181 of 386 Restaurants in Newark
Reviewed 26 March 2017

Whenever we think of eating Pizza, our first choice used to be seasons. However after today's horrible experience probably no more seasons. We ordered 2 medium 2 toppings pizza and they gave 2 cheese pizzas. Literally no toppings at all. I think they ran out of vegetables and whoever is there on today's shift was too lazy to get more veggies. 5 pieces of pineapple and 8 pieces jalapeno, in medium size pizza...really ???Disgusting !!!

Reviewed 15 January 2017

The Medium Topping Pizza Promo is a Fake promo...We ordered a Veggie Medium Topping Pizza with Tomato and Green Pepper as toppings. But when having the first slice of the Pizza we figured they had a piece of Bacon as well in the pizza which was free. The server said "Sorry", it would just have been dropped in the pizza, after which ofcourse we didn't wanted to continue and the service came with a check and the Pizza was charged and we only had one slice of Pizza...All they want is Money...money..No Customer Service @ all...Avoid the restaurent.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

Save yourself the aggravation - don't even bother ordering anything special on-line. The first time it happened I considered it an aberration. But twice now, when a side salad comes with my order, I ask for no carrots (just not a big fan) and extra, extra cucumbers (love em). Twice I've gotten tons of carrot slivers and a lousy three half pieces of cucumber. What a disappointment. Also, don't bother with the fried chicken. The pizza and burgers are great, but the chicken I ordered for delivery was way overdone and so salty! Season's used to be first rate for all of their food, but not so much anymore. Just do yourself a favor and call your orders in. The $5.00 you save on an order after earning enough points isn't worth it unless you're only ordering pizza with no special instructions.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

The pizzas are a little small so order the large . We go to many of the Seasons and have always been satisfied with the pizza

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

We stopped for lunch, 3 adults and my 2 year old grandson. We were all hungry after a few hours at the playground. Seasons menu offered salads, sandwiches and mac and cheese for the little one. We decided to eat at the restaurant and settled ourselves in a booth. We were served quickly and the waitress took care not to serve the hot mac and cheese directly to my grandson. As a matter of fact she brought a chilled salad bowl to put the hot Mac and cheese in so it cooled off. Very thoughtful. My spinach salad with grilled chicken was great. The balsamic dressing was perfect. The roll that came with the salad was just yummy. My son had a chicken cheesesteak sandwich which looked wonderful.
Previously we had used Seasons as a favorite take out but dining in was just as nice.

Been to Seasons Pizza? Share your experiences!