“Good lunch option”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #95 of 369 Restaurants in Newark
Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

Found Panera Bread a couple of years ago on one of our visits to the U.S. And now stop there regularly for lunch. Good choices soups, salads and sandwiches. We both had the half Strawberry salad and were very pleased with them. Enough to keep us going but not huge as many of the portions served as standard.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

The flat bread sandwiches and the salads are my favorites. Their meats are good and the choices of fresh breads make their sandwiches vey fresh tasting. Their muffins and scones are always excellent.

Reviewed 10 May 2015

Tried Panera Bread for the first time today and couldn't understand what everyone is so excited about. I ordered, paid, and was directed to go wait over by a counter until my number was called. I thought I heard the guy say my number and when I walked up to it and asked if it was mine, I got a curt, "Not yet!" (Yikes, sorry!) When the food was ready it was just average. The chicken caesar salad had barely any dressing on it, a few skimpy pieces of chicken, and soggy, chewy croutons. It was overpriced for the portion size. I don't want to go back. Ever.

Reviewed 26 March 2015

The food is consistently good and fairly priced. We order from here frequently and are pleased with the quality of the food and the friendliness of the staff.

Reviewed 13 February 2015

great staff and very clean, the food was as expected for a Panera, and the atmosphere was also nothing great but fine for a good fast food place.