“Amazing Pizza, Best in Delaware”
Review of Amore Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Amore Pizza
Ranked #114 of 409 Restaurants in Newark
Reviewed 24 March 2016

This place was recommended by a local who grew up in the area, so we gave it a try, ordered online, drove there to pick it up, it was ready to go. Got home and fell in love. This pizza is so delicious. We definitely will be regulars.

Date of visit: March 2016

Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

We have always had great food at Amore. The menu is huge and diverse with everything from appetizers to pizza to pasta to Mexican and much more. Lots of gourmet salads. The portions are huge. We always have enough for lunch or dinner the next day. I've used them for catering parties on 2 important occasions -- once for Christmas Eve and once for my husbands 40th birthday party. The food received rave reviews from my guests. I guess you could say we "love" Amore! ;)

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank kristac609
Reviewed 8 July 2015

We ordered one night when we were stuck for dinner. Their website stated delivery would be near an hour and our food showed up in 30 minutes. Pizza - thin crust but not the crispy kind. Love it! Not too greasy, great sauce and just the right amount of cheese. Burgers - hearty, nice flavor. Outstanding! All of that and some very unusual appetizers (corn on the cob? mashed potatoes? Very cool!) The cole slaw was great, too! I prefer the wet to the dry. It just had a tiny bit more pickle taste than I prefer. Can't wait to try more of what they offer. (And if you're into desserts - try the Oreo Pie. I hate Oreo cookies, but this can make a convert out of me!)

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank Marianne L
Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

Great food. Not just pizza. Delivery a little slow but the quality of food makes up for it. I guess I'm not the only person ordering so I'm getting a rating of four stars food would be five stars.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Great food! This is my "go to" place when I have no time to make supper or unexpected guests arrive around mealtime. Great subs, pizza, Stromboli, salads, fried chicken, wraps, and French fries. I don't have a favorite because I love everything. Consistently great food at a decent price. I have never eaten there as it is just tables with benches. I love the home delivery service.

Date of visit: March 2015

Been to Amore Pizza? Share your experiences!