“Family Dinner with son in law favor eating place”
Review of Pat's Pizzeria

Pat's Pizzeria
Ranked #179 of 404 Restaurants in Newark
Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed dinner with my son favor dinning place growing up. Their Steak and cheese sub was great but chicken sub was even better. Granddaughters love the idea eating were dad used eat at their age.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 29 June 2015

I have lived in the Newark area for quite a long time, practically live behind this Pat's Pizza and haven't been there in probably 4 years. But my regular go to pizza place was closing and my husband and I wanted sit down so we went to Pat's. Truthfully, I did not have much hope for it. But when we pulled up, I noticed right away that the seating looked upgraded from the last time I had been there. There was no waitress (might have been the lateness of the hour). But we ordered our food an sat down in a nice clean booth. The person bringing out our food was courteous enough to bring it out as if it were a regular restaurant, my granddaughter's pizza first, my husbands appetizers and finally our dinner. We did not even ask them to do that. I was impressed. I was a waitress for many years, and I can't help but critique waitstaff when I am out, and even though this girl wasn't a waitress (that I knew of), she was great! And the food surprised us more. We had loaded steak fries (no bacon) with cheesesteak beef and cheeses and it was really good. We also had an Italian Stromboli (I prefer a calzone), but it was pretty good too. My granddaughter is very picky about pizza but even she ate more than half a slice of silician, pretty good feat to get a two year old to eat more than normal. I was very impressed with the cleanliness and professionalism of the place. And my husband says they may have been the best naked hot wings he's had in quite a while. Great job improving what was once a dismal pizzeria!!

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 25 March 2015

I love this Pat's location. Some of them have the square Sicilian pizza, while others do NOT. I will NOT go to a "Pat's Select" since they do NOT have it. This one has the Sicilian pizza! It is delicious. I love that you can get a large slice for under $2!! I stopped in the other day to get a couple of slices to go. They had to make up a new pizza, but it was done in less than 10 minutes & the cashier was super friendly! She explained to me that NOT all Pat's pizzas are the same since they have multiple owners. So that explains why some are good & other's are not!! I will keep coming here as this one is great! The restaurant always appears clean too.

Date of visit: March 2015

Been to Pat's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!