“The Best Pizza Around”
Review of Tony's Bistro

Tony's Bistro
Ranked #62 of 392 Restaurants in Newark
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Fresh or frozen. Hot or cold. Breakfast,lunch or dinner I love pizza.. I tried many places but none hold a candle to tonys

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Average..use it as it is convenient..prices are on the high side for the quality ..a take it or leave it type of place

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Ordered carry out pizza that needed about 5 more minutes of cooking. The dough was still gooey and the cheese was not all the way melted. It was difficult understanding employee on phone when ordering. Location was easy to find. Overall, if I purchased another pizza it would not be from here. Unsure how location got such high reviews.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

My friend and I ate here, I had Linguine & Clams and she had the Gnocchi. Our dishes were huge. I think she ate the Gnocchi for two days! Service was friendly and prices were reasonable. We ordered garlic knots and mozzerella sticks and a few minutes later the server brought a big plate of different types of breads. Had we known she was bringing this, we would not have ordered the knots and sticks. I was able to cancel my knots but she said the sticks were already cooking. They should inform customers that they will be receiving a big plate of breads. Otherwise was good.

Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

Food was excellent, homemade flavor! Was on a business trip and have been to the area many times and never knew about Tony's bistro. Best find, highly recommended!

Been to Tony's Bistro? Share your experiences!