All reviews manager chris room was clean front desk shopping and restaurants exercise room bagels budget hotel minute drive the hotel is conveniently located stayed for one night refrigerator and microwave king room water pressure key card hot breakfast delaware park casino flat screen tv
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

My family and I are visiting the area, so we got here earlyish, but I got to check in a couple hours early, which really helped me out! The staff was so friendly, and the rooms were really clean. I highly recommend. The manager, Chris, was very helpful as well!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Chris K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. Make sure to come see us again next time! Cheers.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Room was clean. Breakfast bar area was full in the am. Staff were friendly and helpfull. Hotel was quite durring sleeping hours. A very nice stay. Would recommend to friends And family. The location of hotel is convient to i95 so folks traveling can jump off and back on hwy.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our staff is thrilled you had a nice time. Cheers!

Reviewed 4 November 2017

I have been staying at the quality inn hotel on Geoffrey drive for some time and I have to say the office staff and housekeeping is excellent. the hotel is clean, friendly and the entire staff makes you feel at home. The manager Chris Keen is such a warm and caring person who cares about his customers. I can say I am truly happy with my stay and all the staff. A great place to be. A home away from home,

Room tip: rooms are comfortable and clean and cozy
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I arrived a little late in the area. And didn’t think the had room available! The manager was so great. Got us a room right away!! The room and bathroom was so clean and beds so comfortable!
Breakfast was average American , with bagels, muffins, cereal, eggs , sausage!
The only thing I noticed the reception was a Little tiny and elevator was a little old!! Pleasant stay with my wife and kid!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to share a few words. It was our pleasure to serve you!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I was a little skeptical as I checked in here. The area leading to the lobby was dingy looking, as was the elevator, and "hallway" to my room. But I must say, though small (It was only me so it didn't matter), the room was very clean. The bed was super comfortable. My only complaint was that the noise from the room above was distracting. I could here every step, the floor creaked as they walked around. Other than that issue my stay was pleasant.

• Trip type: Travelled with family