US$149
US$110
US$62
US$60
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

US$111
Hampton.com
US$167
Hilton.com
Comfort Inn and Suites(Newark)(Great Value!)
US$89
ComfortInn
US$169
US$130
  • Pool
All reviewsresidence innbasketball courtfull kitchenfront deski've encountereda king size bedown bathroomlaundry facilitybreakfast buffet in the morningpots and pansliving areaoutdoor poolfelt like homerooms are clean and spaciouscheck in was quick and easysoccer tournamentnice stay
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Got upgraded from a 2 Queen room to a 2 bedroom suite with a king and a queen. Very nice room, separate living room, 2 bedrooms each with own full bath, and a full kitchen. Included breakfast was the standard eggs, sausage, pancakes, oatmeal cereal etc and was pretty decent. The hotel is right on the highway. So, if the sound of traffic bothers you, ask for a room on the other side. They gym is very minimal, most places at least have a universal machine. This just had few light free weights and 4 cardio machines. I would definitely go back if in the area.

Room Tip: As far from the highway as possible
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank CptElbow
Reviewed 15 April 2018

The staff is friendly and knowledgeable of the area. The room was clean. Hotel is centrally located. Close to the malls, restaurants and local stores. Moms that need an escape from the day-to-day, this is the place for you.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank LynnT64
Reviewed 13 March 2018

So a tree fell on our home and we found ourselves along with our dogs homeless. I called Sonesta and not only did they open their doors to us, the staff opened their hearts and treated us with kindness and compassion. Within 15 minutes of calling them we arrived and they had us checked in and after a traumatic event we felt safe and warm. We will be staying with them for several weeks and we have enjoyed the apartment style suites. Our 17 year old has a loft space to himself and our pets have great green space to walk and excercise. Our diva dog is enjoying evenings by the fireplace. I am enjoying the wonderful buffet style breakfast that they serve every morning. Due to having the dogs in the suite we have opted to clean our room ourselves so I leave a note on the door with a list of items that we need and by lunch time when we come home to walk the furry children their is a bag of all the requested items waiting for us in front of our door. Each morning when I walk in to get my breakfast the staff ask me if their is anything that we need, they are just excellent! My husband and I have decided that after our home is restored we are coming back to Sonesta (without the dogs) for a relaxing get away and to enjoy the pool!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
1  Thank marvafalletta
Reviewed 12 March 2018

We needed a place that had 2 separate sleeping areas. We were traveling with my 2 grown daughters and they are both light sleepers and my husband snores. The room was a perfect set up for us. The 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms were perfect for a good nights sleep for all.The beds and pillows were amazing as well. The living area was inviting. The kitchen was perfect for heating up our leftovers and sitting down and having our meal together in the comfort of our room.

Room Tip: If you need more than one room look at the 2 bedroom. It's cheaper than getting 2 separate rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank LexGigi
Reviewed 11 March 2018

The staff was friendly and the room was clean. The property is set in a quiet area so you don't hear all the traffic.. It is close to the mall and restaurants but with the in room kitchen I didn't even have to leave my room. I will definitely recommend this for business or pleasure. I will be back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo