“Fun, Friendly and Good Eats!!!!”
Review of Fat Tuna Grill - CLOSED

Fat Tuna Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2015

Pretty good food here, with very reasonable prices. If you are looking for a fun laid back kinda place, This is it!! They also have a sand/tiki bar out back great for a stop in after a day on the beach. Good frozen fruit drinks with fresh fruit!! Very fun and friendly staff, to me that is very imporant!! We always have agreat time here!!

Reviewed 30 June 2015

Great blackened tuna dinner.
It is a bit noisy inside. But both of our dinners very excellent.
Server was efficient. Will definely return!

Reviewed 22 June 2015

Fat Tuna Grill is one of my favorite places to eat while vacationing at the Beach. My friend and I love it so much, we ate there twice during the week and she bought a gift certificate for Father's Day. The food is great, good service and the price is affordable. I highly recommend the Tilapia Parmesan.

Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

Food is good and reasonably priced. Don't try to have a conversation--just eat. Noise level is beyond acceptable

Reviewed 5 May 2015

I've eaten here on many occasions. Although the Food is decent and the price is ok the noise level is terrible. Its hard to hear yourself talk. I believe the bar and the aquistic cause the proiblem