Free cancellation until 04/08
US$169
Hotels.com
Brighton Suites Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$299
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$264
ComfortInn
Beach Boutique Hotel(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$249
Fairfield Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$206
Atlantis Inn(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$230
Hampton Inn Rehoboth Beach(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$233
Hotels.com
Canalside Inn(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$319
US$266
The Homestead at Rehoboth Bed & Breakfast(Rehoboth Beach)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$247
Hotel Rehoboth(Rehoboth Beach)
US$369
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I won a silent auction last year for a two night stay at the Ram's Head. I have a property across the bay, but it seemed like it would be fun to go someplace different and just relax. And that's exactly what we did. The owners Paul and Frank were terrific - Frank was working a lot, but Paul hovered and made sure everything was perfect. They were charming company the morning we left - they allowed us to have a late checkout as the Inn wasn't too busy being off season, which was a delight not having to run around. The breakfast bar was nice, and I got my oatmeal even at 11, as I had the opportunity to sleep in. Coffee is 24 hours. Great touch. Our room was HUGE with a cathedral ceiling. The bedding was top-notch, and the room was spotless. Some of the furniture is a bit dated (a king bed in the giant room would be great), but in excellent shape. Flat screen TV with DVD player, too. We spent most of our time lounging in the large beautifully kept pool area, and enjoyed some hot tub (clean, clear!) time in the vine-covered lanai under which the hot tub lived. The rate is about the same as the hotel I stayed at in Rehoboth proper a few years, but SO much nicer. I loved the gym - very well equipped, and ALL of the equipment worked. Although it was not a pro-gym, there was plenty of weight and equipment that I got a decent work-out, and didn't have to leave the property. I have stayed at some amazing hotels, and the gym rivaled the best of them. I will look forward to going back for a quiet escape again in the future. A B and B is an on-going adventure - I can't wait to see what Paul and Frank do in the next year.

Room Tip: The Essex, Wessex and Sussex rooms are just off the pool and are large. i'll choose those first. people on a budget may prefer the slightly less expensive rooms in the main house.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank John Y
ramsheadinn, Owner at Rams Head Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I appreciate your feedback. The furniture is always a work in progress. The idea of king size beds will be taken into consideration. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the amenities the Inn offers. We look forward to your return visit in the future.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

This was my first vacation at rams head. I had read the reviews and decided to give it a try in spite of the number of negative reviews on trip advisor.
First of all, the location is far from the beach and the place is not worthy of the rates they are charging for the rooms. No, I didn't enjoy the breakfast as the only difference is a waffle. I would rather they lower the price of the rooms and lose the waffles and flavored coffee, This seems to be what the owners are most proud and think guests want.
My observation was that the owners falsely think it is a great place and don't want to here any comments or suggestions. There was a large amount of dried leaves in the hot tub enclosure, a broken deck chair and a rotting uneven deck by the pool. I was going to point this out to the owners but decided not to complain when I heard one of the owner's (Paul) response to a guest's comment "this is my house and I don't care what you think".

Now, after returning and rereading the reviews, I should have read between the lines at the owners comments after a negative review. If you believe their comments, you are in for a rude awakening on your visit

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank Rich D

I am very suspicious of the nature of this review. I don't even know where to begin. All I can state is that the fact that you took the advise of a returning guest must speak for itself. My guests continue to return. Dried leaves in the hot tub.. I don't think so. Rotting deck- absolutely false. I find it disturbing that you gave my supposed competitor a glowing review the exact same time you are bashing my establishment.
I welcome true and sincere constructive comments anytime. I again, offer anyone reading these negative comments to call, email, or visit to ask questions or see for yourself how wonderful the Inn truly is.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

After reading the last 3 or so reviews, I want to go the that Rams Head and not the one in Rehoboth that I was at in early August. The way these three reviews describe the place and defend the owners is strange and suspicious. I am sorry but these last reviews are not the true Rams Head. I found the place run down and lacking basic upkeep both inside and outside. The internet in one of the most expensive outside rooms only worked if I was in the doorway and registered at 1.2 mbps at best, hardly enough for basic surfing. The owners lack people skills and in fact were discourteous. My partner and I have already decided that we will never go back.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank James R
ramsheadinn, Owner at Rams Head Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2013

Thank you for your review of the Rams Head Inn. I always appreciate hearing feedback from my guests. I do question the rhyme or reason for such an inaccurate depiction of the Inn. I suppose everyone sees things through their own eyes. I invite anyone who reads your review to check out the Inn for themselves and determine what is factual. The website complete with photos speaks for itself. In any case, thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

I had the good fortune to land a room from Aug. 23 to Aug. 26th at The Ramshead Inn. The new owners Paul & Frank were delightful, helpful and charming. They have upgraded an older, tired Inn since they took over. My room The Wessex was large, nicely appointed and very clean. The pool, hot tub, patio, gardens & gym were lovely. Continental breakfast was very appetizing ... cereal, hot waffles, toast, bagels, english muffins, yogurt, fresh fruit, selection of coffees & teas plus one of the Inn Keepers entertaing personalities making you laugh all through breakfast almost a fun side show worth the price of admission in itself ! I highly recommend a stay at this charming Gay B & B !

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank dpctenor
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We have stayed at the Inn several times and it is one of the best places we have stayed. Paul and Frank are the PEFECT host and do everything to make sure that your stay is AWESOME. They have a wonderful breakfast with fresh baked waffles and breads. They have a full equipped gym and a GREAT 12 man hot tube that is always crystal clear and the perfect temperature. The grounds are well groomed and my partner and I LOVE to get away for some R&R at the Rams Head. So take my advice its the BEST Inn in Rohoboth. 5 STARS!

Room Tip: We have stayed in several of the rooms and they have been very spacious and clean
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank David C

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am happy that you enjoy the Inn and all it has to offer. Paul and I certainly try and do our best to provide our guests with a good experience. We look forward to your return.