Lowest prices for your stay
US$85
US$85
Trip.com
US$84
QualityUS$85
FindHotelUS$85
HurbUS$89
All reviews indoor pool room was large would stay again coastal highway off season easy access staff was very friendly and helpful free parking beach rehoboth
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2020

I do not remember the front desk agent name but I came in before check in time and he was gladly able to help me and check me into the room early for free! The rooms were so clean and beautiful. Everyone was so attentive and said hi every time I passed by. I would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 8 August 2020

We had originally planned on camping, but Hurricane Isaias had other plans! We made a last minute reservation for this Quality Inn and we loved it so much we stayed an extra night. Charles and the entire staff were incredibly welcoming and made us feel safe during the storm. The hotel is in great proximity to the beaches and restaurants. I greatly appreciate their service and helpfulness in what could have been a very stressful situation. I also appreciate the hotels strict policy on masks which made us feel more comfortable. We would stay again! Thank you to Charles and the entire crew!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank LVictoria2020
Reviewed 4 August 2020

The Staff personal attitudes really made the stay worth the trip and we enjoyed the rooms very clean and quiet. Glad every thing was close by eating, shopping and the
,beach. Only disapontment for me not having a outside pool maybe it's something they will considered in the future We will be back next summer for another week stay!

The entire staff including Manager Charles worked very hard to make sure we had a excellent vacation Thank you again.

1  Thank Guide38625
Reviewed 25 July 2020

We loved how the beach was a 10 minute easy walk and that the hotel was on the main drag. Room was nice with 2 beds and pull out couch. Fridge was nice to have and good dining nearby. This was an impulse stop but a good one!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank William L
Reviewed 22 July 2020

This is a great hotel. I love that you recieve points, they are very kid friendly, and the staff is SO NICE! The rooms are a little dated but the overall hotel is very nice. My kids football team stayed here and I loved the free parking and the families loved the heated indoor pool. It is affordable, clean, and quiet since it's not so close to the crazy bars.