Lowest prices for your stay
US$71
Priceline
US$71
Lol.travel
US$68
Expedia.comUS$71
TravelocityUS$71
travelup.comUS$73
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2022 via mobile

Trash. Garbage. Platinum Choice Member unable to park more than 1 vehicle. In a 1 king bed, 2 bedroom suite with a max occupancy of 6. I dont understand how in 2022, you can sell a room for 3 nights over $1200, HAVE A COMPLETELY empty back parking lot..and tell guests their Sh** out of luck, and have to find parking for additional two vehicles somewhere else. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL! I would love to speak to your general manager, as there should be an exception made for guests staying in larger room type. I heard the front desk lady saying herself, the hotel is not sold out and has open rooms.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2022

Do not trust this hotel. I made a reservation, which they canceled without informing me. So when we arrived after driving several hours with kids in toe, I was told they had no reservation, and I would have to pay the exorbitant last-minute rate. The front desk blamed me for the cancellation, but after spending a good chunk of my vacation trying to deal with the manager and Quality Inn customer service, it turns out the hotel canceled the reservation without telling me, but they could not tell me why. Nevertheless, they refused to do anything about it, let alone honor the rate they originally offered. The management is completely unhelpful and the hotel is unreliable. Do not stay here unless you want to risk being stuck without a room. Quality Inn should be ashamed to have its name affiliated with this hotel.

Room tip: Book elsehwere.
Date of stay: May 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2022

Staff member Stephany was rude and made to wait 2 hours at the front desk because of her refusal to accept booking.com modification of my reservation. She would not even allow me to talk to the manager. Finally, the second staff member took care of us. Rooms are not cleaned during your stay, only after check out.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 31 March 2022 via mobile

We had a great experience at this hotel. Front desk lady was very nice and friendly, I forgot her name. She gave us a very nice 2 room suite as upgrade we love it. Pool was nice and warm very good waffles in the morning during breakfast. Beautiful renovated room with walking shower. We will be back during the summer. Great location

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andre_1980_C
Julie Akter, Accounting / Finance at Quality Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach - Dewey, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2022

Dear Andre_1980_C,

Thank you for taking the time to share such wonderful feedback. We are committed to our guest and are delighted to see that our staff took of your needs. Your kind words about our recent renovations are very much appreciated.
It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope to treat you to another exceptional getaway soon.

Warm regards,

The Men & Women of The Quality Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach, DE

Reviewed 31 March 2022 via mobile

I went with family! Had a wonderful stay, rooms had new furniture and were very spacious and cleaned. Breakfast and the heated pool were wonderful. Staff was very friendly and informative! Definitely going back there.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear jaywE7182IQ,

We truly appreciate your feedback. It is always a delight to see guests taking back fond memories of their time with us and we are glad you experienced just that. Your recognition of our staff is very much appreciated.
Should your travels bring you back to Dewey Beach, we would love to be your home away from home once again and eagerly look forward to your return.

Warm regards,