“OMG...AWESOME!”
Review of Indigo

Indigo
Ranked #31 of 288 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Excited to finally have a authentic Indian restaurant at the beach. This place is awesome!!. The food, the service, the atmosphere, top notch. Thanks for being here. Locals...ya can't miss this one! Check out their winter specials!!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

We had a delicious lunch at Indigo. I will definitely return when I'm in Rehoboth. It's so unusual to find a quiet restaurant at Rehoboth - no bar, no band. Just good Indian food. We had vegetarians and meat eaters in our party and all were happy!

Reviewed 13 October 2017

They did a beautiful job of decorating the restaurant. The service and staff could not have been friendlier. My chicken korma was outstanding. The lamb korma was delicious, and so was the naan. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Our extended family ate a very tasty meal at Indigo. Children are warmly welcomed. The tables are nicely presented for semi formal dinning. The traditional menu presentations for an Indian restaurant are all there...more than some actually. Service is impeccable. Each of the 4 dishes we ordered was prepared to a “t”.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Rehoboth has always been, mysteriously, lacking a good Indian restaurant. Fabulous Mexican (an embarrassment of riches, but Mariachi tops the list), great Chinese (Confucius), good Thai (Lily Thai), and more Italian places than you can shake a stick at, but nothing from the subcontinent. Indigo is a very welcome addition to the beach scene.

Stopped in on the Thursday before Columbus Day - not crowded, but not empty, either. I got excellent service, and had a fine meal of Rogan Josh and some Paneer Kulcha. All very tasty, spicy enough to open up the sinuses a bit (and I'm sure you could ask for more heat, if that's what you're into), and washed down with some Dogfish Head. Portions hit the spot - enough to fill me up, but no so much that I felt overwhelmed. There's an extensive wine list, for those so inclined, but for me, beer is the beverage of choice with spicy Indian.

Prices are quite reasonable, especially when you think about what the rent must be for a store in the ocean block of Rehoboth Avenue!

indigo has earned a spot on the "short list" of eateries in Rehoboth. Don't miss it.