“Delicious coffee and nice ambiance ”
Review of Mug & Spoon

Mug & Spoon
Ranked #141 of 290 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I judge coffee by the espresso. And this place sure knows how to make a perfect one. A perfect amount and a great taste that gives you the right dose of caffeine rush. Absolutely love it and will definitely be back!

Heads up when you enter the place! For someone that likes the interior design and anything buildings related as I do, this place is a must!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Part Schell Brother's commercial and coffee house, this is our favorite after our early morning walks in Rehoboth. You can always count on a good French roast coffee and a very good pastry. They've taken away the self-serve coffee to make room for ice cream. I liked the self serve since i like to fill my cup to the brim and sometimes do a custom mix. But I'd recommend this to any coffee lovers out there.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

My wife and I were wandering the downtown area and this place caught our eye. Once we realized that we could get some creative dessert here, we knew we had to come back after having a small dinner. We were not disappointed, The facility is a little different since it is a mix of a cafe and a realty agency, not sure the story behind that, but our focus was our milkshake and WOW!! Was amazing! Will have to go back and bring friends next time!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a decadent treat look no further. Our family of 5 samples 3 specialty milkshakes and they were wonderful and beautiful at the same time. Unanimous favorite was the blackout shake. A fun novelty.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Open at 7:00 a.m. for coffee, early morning service makes a superb latte. Later in the day I have found the quality to be adequate and not exceptional.