“Great coffee”
Review of Cafe A Go Go

Cafe A Go Go
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

This place serves LaVazza coffee which I love. Quick and friendly service. They also serve breakfast items which are very good as well.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Cafe A Go Go is my absolute favorite coffee house in Rehoboth. The staff is always very friendly and the coffee is delicious and costs a heck of a lot less than others in the area plus the little lounge has free wifi is very comfy. They have a large smoothie menu and also offer baked goods but I usually go for the Iced Black Eye which is always sheer perfection. Their Mexican Mocha is also yummy as is their whipped cream.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

This little place has become my go to coffee joint whenever I am in Rehoboth. Usually I go for the Azteca, but today the kid behind the counter suggested a Cafe con Leche. They made it iced with soy, and he was right. Sweet, but not too sweet. Another win at Cafe a Go-Go.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

I always stop here in the mornings when visiting Rehoboth. Owners are very friendly and coffee is always delicious and Hot

Reviewed 22 January 2016

This was an ok place. My family was out goofing around on the beach on a 23 degree day and we needed to warm up. This place did that. My wife and daughter got lattes. No complaints. My son and I both got hot chocolate - just steamed milk and Hershey's syrup - much better at the gas station. I am not a coffee drinker, so if you want my business, you'd better have some good hot chocolate. Over $16 for 4 small drinks.