“Guest”

Hobos Restaurant + Bar
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bountiful, flavorful, organic food lovingly prepared entirely from scratch by Executive Chef Gretchen Hanson in her sassy Global Eco-fusion style Season and local menu chemical and preservative free.
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

The worst experience I ever had, the restaurant is dirty service is slow food is served 5 minutes apart while other guest wait to start eating. DRINKS OVERPRICED WE ARE LOCALS AND WILL TELL FRIENDS NOT TO GO THEIR! !!!!

2  Thank Larry H

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Went to hobos with my family and had the best experience ever. The food was awesome. My favorite food was the vegan mac&cheese because alot of placese i been to make it and can't get it right,but hobos got the vegan mac&cheese to taste like the real deal. Can't wait to go back next time i am in town.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Character is off the charts; portion sizes rival small peninsulas (come hungry, or plan to take home); plan to go more than once because you can't possibly sample all the enticing offerings in one visit - but the vegan mac & cheese is a MUST whether or not you are vegan. Some of the best mac I have ever had. Vegans and carnivores alike at our table were blown away.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Last chance for Hobos. Received a raw hamburger, an trio of non edible dips and burned french fires. Rude service and hot room. Forgotten items that were ordered.

4  Thank Gardner1954
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

I had dinner here many times, with friends or just me and my husband. Every time, Chef Gretchen and her staff did not disappoint. Everything is fresh from local farms, her plates are just creative and unique! You can just tell how much love goes into each dish she makes. I love the Crab, Artichoke & Brie dip, the eggplant & artichoke dip and Hummus for starters. We've ordered seafood (scallops) and my husband usually steaks, everything tastes fresh, and cooked to perfection. I would highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Fadwa W