“Great food, great prices.”
Review of Lily Thai Cuisine

Lily Thai Cuisine
Ranked #80 of 285 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2017

After eating at Lily Thai my spouse and I are both smacking ourselves for missing this place on so many visits to Rehoboth.

The food compares favorably to the best Thai I've had in the U.S. (in Portland, OR for the record). The service and atmosphere are both wonderful, and the prices are great.

You'll have to fight your way through the crowds waiting to get into Nicola's main location but don't ignore this lovely restaurant in the purple building.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Small but worth the wait if you have to. We started with Wrap n Roll. Four spring type rolls with a wonderful dipping sauce. I went with Pad Cashew and requested it to be spicy. It came with dreamy flavors and just enough heat to make you want more. My wife had the Drunken Noodles and she declared to be far superior to others she had sampled along the way. The service was good and I recommend this above the many other restaurants clogging up the streets of Rehoboth.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

This is a hidden treasure in Rehoboth Beach. They have both really good food and good service. I would highly recommend Lily Thai.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Was craving thai food and came here with some friends for dinner. It was just ok but not bad for the area. There isn't many thai places so this will have to do. The fried fish is fresh and I really like the fried rice. Prices are standard . I need it to be a little spicier but overall will come back and try other dishes

1  Thank tumtum0916
Reviewed 21 May 2017

There was something missing from this food. The spices seemed right, but the preparation was amateurish, the way an average person might cook at home. I did not have the Pad Thai, but tried a spicey lamb special. There was nothing special about it really, and I was disappointed not only in the presentation, but felt bad the poor waitresses who were running the place. Save your money and spend it where they really take special care of the quality. Even a Chinese Buffet would have been better than this place. Had I known, I would have tried the pad Thai for $6 less.

1  Thank John M