“Very tasty, good portions, reasonably priced”
Review of Lily Thai Cuisine

Lily Thai Cuisine
Ranked #80 of 285 Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We had 5 different selections between us and everybody liked what they had. My lamb curry was delicious.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

If you like Thai food and you are in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, Lily Thai Cuisine on N First St is the place to eat.

My wife is a fan of their Chicken Drunkin Noodles. It is a slightly spicy dish and it did not disappoint. I had the Fried Rice with Maryland Blue Crab meat, and it was delicious.

The service is good and personable. I highly recommend Lily Thai Cuisine in Rehoboth Beach.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Stop here to grab lunch on a rainy day, and it was the best decision, ordered the chicken pad thai on the lunch special which included a salad and an egg roll. The food was delicious and for a very reasonable price. The restaurant was pretty empty and the food was ready in a matter of minutes.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

After eating at Lily Thai my spouse and I are both smacking ourselves for missing this place on so many visits to Rehoboth.

The food compares favorably to the best Thai I've had in the U.S. (in Portland, OR for the record). The service and atmosphere are both wonderful, and the prices are great.

You'll have to fight your way through the crowds waiting to get into Nicola's main location but don't ignore this lovely restaurant in the purple building.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Small but worth the wait if you have to. We started with Wrap n Roll. Four spring type rolls with a wonderful dipping sauce. I went with Pad Cashew and requested it to be spicy. It came with dreamy flavors and just enough heat to make you want more. My wife had the Drunken Noodles and she declared to be far superior to others she had sampled along the way. The service was good and I recommend this above the many other restaurants clogging up the streets of Rehoboth.