“No trip to Rehoboth is complete without a visit to Bodymind!”
Review of Bodymind

Bodymind
Reviewed 25 May 2012

I have been a client of Konrad and Bodymind for over 13 years. It is always a major highlight of my trip to Rehoboth Beach. Konrad has studied various types of therapeutic massage and other health modalities. He always listens and individualizes the massage to my needs. I have also had Zero Balancing sessions which are simultaneously relaxing and energy-restoring. I highly recommend Bodymind! I believe no trip to the beach is complete without a relaxing and rejuvenating massage from Konrad.

3  Thank Finoga1
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Excellent- you will thank yourself for going! Konrad is not your typical massage therapist. He has well over a decade of experience and many speciality credentials --oncology, orthopedic, etc. Check out his website. He mixes techniques to address whatever your issues and wishes are for the massage -- relaxing, restorative, therapeutic, pain relief, tension relief... Konrad is easy and comfortable to be with; he's a good listener, compassionate, skilled, respectful. Great location near the beach. Easy to schedule on-line so you can browse open appointments. And-- he doesn't talk during the massage (unless you want to) ; he encourages you to relax and soak in the benefits. I have been to massage therapists who talk and I hated it. The whole experience at Bodymind is soothing ...and perfect.

3  Thank Earl L