“We Love Bob”
Review of The Coffee Mill

The Coffee Mill
Reviewed 20 September 2016

The coffee's great, but the owner is the best thing about this establishment. It is not just a coffee place with custom made everything, from specialty coffees to wonderful smoothies and sandwiches. It's all made to order. It's also a place where locals go and you can learn all the juicy gossip about the town of Rehoboth.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

We went here as we usually do at least once during our vacation for morning coffee. It was very crowded which I think is a function of not many places to go rather than an indication of the quality of the experience. The staff is rather brusque. The coffee is only mediocre. I had lots of grounds in the bottom third of my cup so had to throw much away after getting a mouthful. We won't be back.

1  Thank Virginia Y
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

If you know good espresso, then you also know bad espresso. This place has bad espresso. I had a macchiato so it was very obvious that my espresso had that gross burnt taste to it. My sister-in-law had an iced latte and she could even taste the burnt flavor in her drink even though there was a little more covering it. Decent chocolate croissant. Will look for better options...

1  Thank Megan T
Reviewed 5 June 2016

This is on a small street off Rehoboth Ave that's close to the beach. We stopped in for a quick coffee and pastry before heading to the beach. The Iced coffee was available in a few different flavors, but the regular hot coffee offered more options. The pastries were tasty.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

A favorite spot when visiting Rehoboth. I love the coffee..this time I had an Iced Snickerdoodle...and the outside seating where I can relax, read a book, and sip my coffee.