2 people are viewing this hotel
US$88
Expedia.comUS$93
FindHotelUS$93
Hotels.comUS$93
All reviews tanger outlets breakfast staff very nice stay front desk staff off season yogurt inns beach rehoboth cleanliness accommodations summer
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2021

The hotel location was good, as well as the desk staff. The breakfast was handy, with a variety of choices and the breakfast staff was helpful. The room was nice, although the bathtub could use some new grout. Overall, we enjoyed our stay at this Hampton Inn.

Reviewed 19 July 2021

I would certainly stay again. Staff accommodating nice breakfast with brown bag take away snack/lunch lots of choices! Eggs n meat, waffles, cereals, fruits, muffins, yogurts juices even fresh squeezed orange juice!

Reviewed 17 July 2021

Rooms not cleaned with old furniture and bathroom which look worse that public restrooms. Yet, very expensive.staff is very nice and welcoming, and that is the only bright point. No daily room service, by requests only.

Reviewed 15 July 2021

I recently enjoyed a short stay with my friend and my toddler son at this hotel. The location is close to the beach and close to the shopping outlets and stores - within minutes by car of both. Most of the staff made me feel very welcome during my stay. The room was pretty clean and of a good size, and the beds were comfortable. The A/C was very cold, however the hallways were hot, just be aware of that. I didn’t get to use the extra onsite amenities such as the pool and fitness room but they are wonderful perks. The breakfast had a good amount of hot and cold options, even grab and go bags if you needed them. Due to “COVID”, they had some options pre-portioned which took away from their freshness but I guess that’s just the way it is. We were allowed a later check-out without a fee. Overall, a good option for families especially…I recommend.

Reviewed 3 July 2021

My room had extra beds due to an error by the hotel staff, and despite someone being sent to remove them it never happened. The front desk offered to have them “removed for me” while I was checking out which was very nerve rubbing for me because what benefit to my family and the extra space we wanted by having connecting rooms does having beds removed after I handed you room keys does that provide. In that moment I felt my concerns clearly weren’t even important because that response would have never been the answer.

Date of stay: June 2021