Lowest prices for your stay
US$84
Free cancellation until 30/09/21
PricelineUS$84
FindHotelUS$84
Hotels.comUS$84
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2021 via mobile

My family & I enjoyed our short stay @ this hotel. The staff members were nice, our room was clean, it was quiet, and we enjoyed the pool & hot tub. The jacuzzi tub in our room was my favorite! No complaints from us! I would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Indoor pool was great for a rainy day!
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank EllemJaye
Malissa Rasely, Owner at American Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you. It was our pleasure having you and your family stay with us. We are thankful for your feedback and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 5 June 2021

3 hrs to check in because of a third party booking app had wrong name guest listing. Was booked under my account, but the hotel refused to accept the change of guess even with the 3rd party booking confirmation and multiple persons confirming correct reservation. Will never stay again even with price. Not worth the headache.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2021

I could not even stay in the hotel. I reserved 3 months in advance for their room with Jacuzzi and Fireplace. When I arrived at 5:00 pm (2 hours after check-in time) they gave me a room with the Jacuzzi only no fire place and no explanation why the change and did not notify me. When we open the room door it was disgusting ... trash all over the place, undone bed from previous guest, all the dirty towels on the floor. Back at reception I was the third person cancelling the reservation in few minutes for the conditions of the room. Management and control of house keeping is "zero". After driving 4 hours that was my welcome to Rehoboth. I have to look for another place and paid over $100 dollars extra for the weekend. We stayed there when it was a Wingham hotel and it was fantastic. I do not know who is the new owner but they should pay more attention.

Room tip: Do not stay there!!!
Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 1 June 2021

I got married on 5/15/2021 after our wedding we crashed at this hotel, we had been up since 5am so we were tired! We noticed when we entered the room at 9pm that night that the TV was BLARING, the room had two queen beds and the one bed was not finished being made and the bed skirt was on the bed, but the other bed was made up near the window. The air was also blasting cold. We thought that was odd, but again tired we turned the tv off, lowered the amount of air coming out and went to sleep.

The next day we get up, I go to use the bathroom and there is barely any toilet paper and when i looked for rolls there was not any. I then go over to the bed i slept on and sat down on the side to put my shoes on and cut my calf on a piece of metal sticking out of the bottom bed frame!

I was so angry, we went down to the front to speak to someone and the guy said he would fill out an incident report and that the mgt was not in until 3pm that day.

Behind him was a housekeeper and she said, why did you put them in that room? IT was not clean or finished.

WHAT!!! So you put us in a room that was not sanitized during COVID!!!!! OMG WE wanted our money back but they said a manager had to do this.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME, I CUT MY LEG, slept in an unsanitized room and you cant give me my money back??

We have called 3 times last week never heard back from the mgt no one will return our calls. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I filed a better business report and I went to the health department to make a claim that they put us in an unclean room during covid.

YOU SHOULD STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 6 September 2020

My family and I booked a 1 night stay during Labor Day weekend and we ended up not staying after checking in. The hotel itself is poorly maintained, the carpets are dirty and haven’t been vacuumed in some time. Once entering the room we were hit with the most awful odor, it was musty, stale and nauseating. We couldn’t tolerate it for more than a few minutes. We requested a different room, which they didn’t have available, so we left. The front desk person was friendly and professional but this place is a complete dump.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Malissa Rasely, Owner at American Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We take all feedback into consideration. We always look for ways to improve. I apologize for this experiance. Again, we appreciate your feedback.