All reviews great location room was clean rehoboth avenue free parking pool deck shops and restaurants short walk to the beach the main street within walking distance small bathroom off season refrigerator and microwave labor day few blocks front desk staff checking in air conditioner
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Rehoboth Beach is supposed to be a family oriented location with family businesses. Atlantis Inn is not one of them. Upon booking my room, the staff was rude and acted as if taking my reservation was a bother. My gut told me I wasn't going to have a great experience but I still proceeded.

Unfortunately I had a family tragedy a few days before my stay. I called with as much advance notice as I had to ask if I could get even a 50% refund. The receptionist responded very smuggly that my entire room value would be forfeited; no exceptions. Very harsh and cold management/staff.

I frequent Rehoboth Beach in the summers and would never again even consider this stay. I understand your "must cancel within a week" policy but have some compassion. Maybe offer some type of olive branch to avoid losing a customer forever. I hope you enjoy your $200 for a room I guarantee you'll rent anyway. Consider it a sympathy donation because you are a disgrace.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
AtlantisInn, General Manager at Atlantis Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Hello travelenthusiast1989,

I am sorry you were disappointed with our cancellation policy. All of our policies are clearly displayed on our website and our front desk staff is trained to adhere to these policies.
With that being said, I did not have any indication of this incident as you did not request to speak to a manager. In the event of unfortunate circumstances, management (not the desk associates) will usually offer some type of remedy in order to keep our customers coming back such as moving the deposit to a future stay.
Considering the review you have posted now, I do not believe that would be a remedy you would be pleased with and wish you all the best on your future travels.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

It is on the main road and convenient to go to a lot shops and restaurants. The walk from the hotel to the beach is long but still doable for small kids. The suite is quite big with a small kitchen. The room shows signs of wear.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank 963852741w

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Just checked out today and we were pleasantly surprised with our stay. The oceanfront hotels were booked solid so I chose this one based on location. Great location, friendly staff, nice pool (very small though). Our room was ready but the key cards didn't work (twice they were reprogrammed). Turned out the battery in the card reader was dead. Maintenance had to fix it so that was a little annoying and time consuming but everyone was so nice. Room was clean but it is quite dated. People smoke (not just cigarettes either) on the common balcony/walkway so that was a huge turnoff. Really though, that was the only negative. We would stay there again if need be.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jeaniegirl

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We do our best to remedy any situations as quickly as possible and hope you will give us another try in the future!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

The Atlantis Inn was a good choice for us. It's two long blocks to the beach but very doable. It's between Rehoboth & Wilmington so shops and restaurants are right there. Room was clean. Beds were noisy but comfortable. We didn't use the pool. Free parking. No real complaints.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel in a great location. It's got all the basics, is quiet, and very clean. Pool deck area is huge but the actual pool and pool area is very small and was flooded with kids everyday we were there.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ckearse7

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!