Lowest prices for your stay
US$83
Comfort Inn
US$83
Trip.com
US$81
Expedia.comUS$83
FindHotelUS$83
HurbUS$98
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2021

If the reservation wasn't non refundable we would have turned around at check in. This location in no way met the standards we have come to expect and enjoy of Choice Hotels. The lobby and hallways were not clean and appeared to have not been cleaned in quite a while. Upon check in, we went to our assigned room, took one look and returned to the lobby and asked for another room. The next one was slightly better so we settled for it. The linens were laying over the bed but not tucked in, we assumed that housekeeping just didn't know how to make a bed properly. In retrospect, we are horrified to wonder if we slept on the last guest's used linens. On the second evening, we returned to our room after working all day only to find that housekeeping had not been to our room. When we went to the front desk to ask why our room had not been cleaned, the night clerk informed us that housekeeping only visits the rooms after a 3 day stay. We were never informed of this arrangement during our reservation process or by the General Manager, who checked us in. We expressed our total dismay with the entire situation that existed at the hotel. The hotel management seems to be hiding behind lingering Covid standards to explain away all their failures and shortcomings. We are trying to understand how a management team that hides behind Covid regulations would shortchange the cleaning services at this hotel. Perhaps they didn't get the message from the Governor that Delaware is Open For Business.

Room tip: Go to another hotel.
Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank S3959UKdanr
Reviewed 5 August 2020

Room with 2 queens for 2 nights - bathroom wasn't as clean as you would expect for a $250 - $350 a night room, especially during COVID-19 (bath tub surround wasn't clean, mold on the shower head, long black hair on the "clean" towels, hair on the floor, only 4 tissues in the tissue holder), make sure you bring your own cleaning supplies as they don't do a good job here. The a/c unit is very loud kicking on and off so bring earplugs. No one was to be found at the front desk, no bell to ring for service at the front desk so you are forced to stand and wait for someone and you'll do plenty of that since they don't do any housekeeping of your room during your stay and you must go to the front desk for everything (they won't bring anything to your room or leave it outside your room). Only the maintenance staff were friendly and professional, everyone else would do better working in a prison setting. My room's front door looked like someone had taken a crow bar to it as it had damage like someone tried to break in while I was out to dinner my first night there. I often visit the area and this was my first stay at this Comfort Inn. I won't stay again and I don't recommend this place for women, families or anyone with disabilities.

Date of stay: August 2020
3  Thank Beach_Fun001
Reviewed 28 September 2019

We were not looking for ocean front lodging but rather a place near Lewes and the ferry as well as restaurants. This was perfect. The off season rates were extremely reasonable, The facility is one of the nicest Comfort Inns we have stayed in, The street is very busy and there is no left turn from the hotel but that was a very minor inconvenience. Would definitely stay here again. By the way, breakfast was as good as any restaurant.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Chill62312
LindaC6844, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2019

Thank you for letting us know what you liked about us! We appreciate all the compliments and are happy to see that we could make your stay a memorable one! Our priority at the Comfort Inn,Rehoboth , is to provide prompt service to our customers and make them feel as comfortable as they deserve. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay even better. We hope to welcome you again while visiting the Rehoboth Beach,area.

Reviewed 4 September 2019

Hotel is about 10 minutes drive from Rehoboth Beach. There are few restaurants nearby. There is a supermarket right next to it so you can just walk over if need something. Rooms are clean. Breakfast is ok but not great. They ran out of yogurt 2 out of three days that we were there and that were only around 8:30ish .

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 27 July 2019

During a recent vacation, my husband, one of our sons, and I spent two nights here; out of the six hotels in which we stayed during our trip, this was absolutely our least favorite. Housekeeping could definitely have been better. Specifically, I found a piece of clothing that belonged to a prior guest in one of the drawers; the manager expected me to bring it to her. I informed her that I had no intention of touching it. Her excuse for this oversight was that the hotel had been very busy; however, this explanation made me wonder what other housekeeping duties may have been overlooked The room was rather small; it did have a very nice big-screen TV. Breakfast was average; there were more selections on the second morning. We did not particularly enjoy our stay and wouldn't return.

Date of stay: June 2019