“A Good Coffee House”

The Point Coffee House and Bake Shoppe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Point Coffee House and Bake Shoppe offers a wide variety of house-roasted coffees, freshly baked items, soups, salads, sandwiches and more! Complimentary parking and WiFi, indoor and outdoor dining.
Reviewed 2 October 2016

We have been to the Point Coffee House many times and it always consistent, good coffee, baked goods and service. They are open from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. and this is a good place for lunch.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Stopped here while on a bike ride for breakfast. So many choices. We had the vegetarian quiche, a caramel iced coffee and a breakfast croissant- enjoyed it all.
Friendly staff and very clean. Need to go back to try their pastries.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Absolutely best baked French toast and homemade pastries. Highly recommend this place. Such friendly staff.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

We saw this place as we were driving through town and decided to stop. We are so glad we did. We had sandwiches and they were great. We didn't try any baked goods but there were plenty to choose from.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

I stopped in to pick up some cinnamon rolls for my visiting in-laws and walked out 3 bags later. The sticky buns were amazing flavorful, but not too messy. The cinnamon rolls were to die for with big bold cinnamon flavor but not too sweet. I also got pain au chocolat (chocolate croissants) which rivaled the ones I had in Paris--soft, buttery dough with rich dark chocolate inside. I can't wait to take my parents there.

Easy in and easy out off the Rehoboth Avenue Extension with an entrance/exit off Coastal Highway northbound. Don't wait 4 years to stop in like I did.