16 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$377
FindHotelUS$377
PricelineUS$377
Agoda.comUS$482
3,686 results
All reviews wine and cheese mary lou cookies steam room golf cart hot tub indoor pool beach chairs happy hour fire pit queen suite great amenities purple parrot free breakfast changing rooms crackers every evening
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2022

Stumbled upon this place online while looking for a quick escape to the beach with my grandsons and their other grandmother. The place was fabulous and the boys (13, 8) voted it the best vacation and fanciest hotel they had ever stayed in. The breakfast that is included was delicious and plentiful and the wine and cheese in the evenings were wonderful. The chocolate chip cookies at night made the trip extra special. We really sensed that the staff cared for each and every one of us. The proximity to the beach and all the shops was perfect. They were kind and helpful and we can't wait to go back again sometime soon.

Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank MMWengler
Michael Hayes, General Manager at Avenue Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words and for staying with us. I will pass this on to the entire Avenue Crew. See you again soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2022

As always, another great stay at the Avenue Inn and Spa. Great location, friendly staff, and very comfortable rooms. The complimentary breakfast, afternoon wine and cheese and evening chocolate chip cookies are all delicious.

1  Thank Z8299NZbrendas

Dear Z8299NZbrendas,

Thank you all so much for staying with us and for leaving such wonderful feedback. Thank you also for always choosing to stay with us when in Rehoboth Beach. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2022

Great location and amenities. Near to everything in downtown Rehoboth. Weather was a bit chilly for the season, but we enjoyed the swimming pool and the onsite spa. The free breakfast, all day coffee and tea service were very convenient as well.

1  Thank pgant22
Michael Hayes, General Manager at Avenue Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2022

Dear pgant22,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to leave such kind words for our Avenue Crew. We hope that you will return again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2022

I love this hotel because this hotel understands the true definition of hospitality. The Avenue Hotel offers free hot breakfast, indoor swimming pool, steam room, sauna, outdoor jacuzzi, game room, and fitness center. They also offered refreshments of wine, cheese and crackers at 5pm, then later, cookies and milk at 8pm at no charge. Our very clean room had a fireplace and a balcony.

The best part of my birthday celebration was the hotel acknowledging my special day by gifting me with chocolates, wine and The Avenue glass flutes. Wow!!! Totally unexpected! My husband and I even stayed an extra night making three nights at this fantastic hotel.

The price was right at $159 @ night during the slower time in March. I was told that it is much more expensive during the summer, but guess what, I don't care because I will be back and I will be bringing family members and friends. Absolutely the best hotel in my book!!!

Lastly, the General Manager Michael showed a high level of professionalism and hospitality. Kudos to him!!!

Room tip: Try to get one with a fireplace...makes it very romantic
1  Thank marymichelleing
Michael Hayes, General Manager at Avenue Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2022

Dear Mary,

It was a pleasure meeting you and Thank You for giving us the opportunity to serve you and your husband. I'm so Happy you had an awesome Birthday Celebration. I cannot wait to see you again. I will pass on your comments to the whole Crew.

Reviewed 1 April 2022

Hotel is very clean and the location is close to boardwalk and restaurants. My granddaughter loved the indoor pool. Staff was very friendly at check in. This is our second stay here and definitely will come again.

1  Thank Travel36436225896
Michael Hayes, General Manager at Avenue Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2022

Dear Travel36436225896,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us again and for taking the time to leave a review. It is so great you are a return guest and that you had a great time. We hope to see you all again very soon.