Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2019

They really need to do some basic maintenance.Tub would not drain.The bathroom exhaust fan was so encrusted with dirt it would not vent.Do NOT get an adjoining room.paper thin door.Location very good and underground parking nice.Property could be much nicer with some attention to maintenance.Very basic accomodations with wet bar and frige.rooms are clean but need some detailing.no coffee maker.Bring one.

Room tip: avoid adjoining rooms( unless you want one.) voices travel easily. rooms have balconies with two chairs. Top floor facing East is best.
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 1 September 2019

We decided to do a quick trip to Rehoboth Beach right before Labor Day. We wanted a room for two nights, Wednesday and Thursday. We checked out Sandcastle and their rate for a room was the most economical so I went here to read reviews about it. So we booked a room and went. Check in is at three, but we arrived at 12:30 and our room was ready, yipee! The woman at the front desk was so nice and friendly and helpful. We ended up with a room with a balcony. Another yipee! Our room was very clean, and it had everything we needed: closet with hangers, flat screen tv, table with chairs, two clean beds, sink and small fridge. The sink in the bathroom, although very dated, had a nice long area to put your things and the shower was nice and strong. I did notice the shower curtain had a corner that had a patch of mold that should be sprayed with Tilex, but other than that, no complaints. We never saw one bug, and we had occasion to use the restroom during the night a few times so the light was turned on and nothing ran away from us. The hallways could use some more lighting, they are a bit dark. We checked out the indoor pool and the sundeck and both were nice. Parking is free and there is an indoor parking garage. The location of this motel is EXCELLENT!!! Right on the corner of Rehoboth Blvd and you have access to all the stores and restaurants and the boardwalk is just about two blocks down. You can park your car and forget about it. So in our opinion, don't hesitate to book here.

1  Thank salanay
Reviewed 21 August 2019

The staff are really accommodating to my upgrade to have extra bed in the room. The location is very convenient. The outside appearance of the motel is okay. But, the horror begins inside the room. The bathroom is so old, noted rusting and stains in the sink. The toilet seat is so worn out. The shower curtain is old. The lock in the sliding door by the patio is falling apart. They tried their best to make the room clean which is great but for goodness sake, the whole place needs to be updated!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2019 via mobile

Location of this motel is great...and that's about it. The hallways are dark and dingy and the rooms are run down. There was blood on 2 sets comforters and sheets. When cleanliness was brought to the attention of the front desk, the response was, "these rooms are used heavily." Place needs updating and intensive cleaning. Will not be back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2019

My partner and I looking for a quick fun overnight trip. Booked the hotel through book.com ( 1st mistake) . Checked in and took one look at the room and walked right out , NOT STAYING there. Room was all dusty, dead bug on dresser , and paint chipping off bathroom stand, just all around a horrible room. Went downstairs explained that we cannot stay there and we were told we needed to contact booking.com for them to send refund to the hotel. Perfect , did that.... after weeks and weeks of calling to speak to a manger , somehow and so conveniently they were never there. I had patience with them at first , then it wore thin. Lorane the front desk lady assured “Bill” the manager would call me back. Come to find out “Bill” doesn’t exist. They Also gave me a bogus email address express my concerns. Then I called back and Barbara states that she could not give the hotels email address out and that she would call the cops bravura I was calling. I am just a customer wanted my money back for a stay that I didn’t even stay at. DO NOT WASTE your money here. They should be embarrassed to even show their rooms. They denied my refund request because they said that’s how the rooms are suppose to look. So if you are looking for bugs, torn paint , TV barley working room ..... this is the place for you. But if I were you RUN FAR AWAY. Maybe end up with bed bugs too , who knows.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joella7711