Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2020

Beware! They allow people to stay with known Covid symptoms.

I had to cancel my reservation due to Covid symptoms. They would not refund my deposit, accused me of lying, no credit for future travel and then hung up the phone on me.

Wow! I was flabbergasted by lack of professionalism and offended by lack of cooperation.

I travel often and have never been treated so poorly! Shocked and hurt!

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Odyssey534597
Reviewed 4 September 2020

Worst experience ever. Was told we could cancel by September 3rd. I was ableto cancel, but they kept $275 payment to hold the room. When trying to cancel the manager Barbara was completely unprofessional and rude. They say they do nothing online and don't send confirmation email with cancellation information.
After trying to reason with her during these difficult time during Covid-19 she hung up on me.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 1 August 2020 via mobile

When we arrived, the lady who checked us in was very pleasant and informative. That’s about where the pleasantries ended. Our room was dirty (like bits on the carpet, splatters on the walls, foggy old mirror, etc.). The shower curtain didn’t even fit the full length of the shower, yikes. The beds were like rocks and the covers were sparse. I will give kudos for a great air conditioner and hot water. I was just grateful that my daughter and I could spend a few days in Rehoboth where I used to spend every summer as a kid.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank eirmcentee
Reviewed 5 July 2020 via mobile

Do Not Stay Here!!!

#1 we had to pay in FULL 2 weeks prior -_-.

From the beginning, the room looked clean. We settled our stuff in and went out tot the beach. After coming back from the beach, we went into the shower. As we turned the shower on, leaks appeared on the ceiling. It dripped from the time we turned the shower on, up until we lady at 6am. We should have paid attention to the ceilings and the shower is BAD.

In addition, their is no WiFi. The receptionist did not supply us with an open brochure nor told us anything about our stay. They more so took in our personal information, than giving us information.

Please do not stay here with the Grace of God!!!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2019

I got the last room for the 2019 Sea Witch festival and it was perfect for the event. Walking distance to everything downtown in the midst of an enormous sea of humanity. The room has a small balcony, which was perfect for fresh air.
The WiFi connection was good, but there are no USB ports in the room - so bring a plug-in charger. The room has a retro feel about it since it is an older motel - but honestly, it was as clean as any chain (and better than some) hotel.

The staff was really great, especially for being at the very end of the season. Lots of smiles and pleasant conversations during check-in and out and even as I went out and returned during the evening.

I left feeling very much like visiting a beloved, older relative's home. You love that woman, you know her home is older, but it's clean and you feel comfortable being there.

Date of stay: October 2019