Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
Traveluro
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2021

The location was good, but other than that, I wouldn’t stay there again. Parking was horrible. Air conditioner barely put out any air. Smelled musty. Was not very clean. Shower curtain was horrible. The halls & rooms needed more lights. Overall, it needs alot of work done to it.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2021

The rug was tore up, there was hair in the shower/tub area. The bathtub drained very slow. There was no daily housekeeping. The mattress had vomit stains on it, and the comforter had blood stains on it. Please see photo's.

Date of stay: July 2021
2  Thank Y9272IKjoannec
Reviewed 30 June 2021

The hotel was adequate for what we wanted. Good location near bars and restaurants. A bit of a walk to the beach. The hotel is old and run down but our room was clean. Indoor pool needed to be updated- as did the entire motel. If you are doing Rehoboth on a budget it’s not a bad stay.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2020

Beware! They allow people to stay with known Covid symptoms.

I had to cancel my reservation due to Covid symptoms. They would not refund my deposit, accused me of lying, no credit for future travel and then hung up the phone on me.

Wow! I was flabbergasted by lack of professionalism and offended by lack of cooperation.

I travel often and have never been treated so poorly! Shocked and hurt!

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Odyssey534597
Reviewed 4 September 2020

Worst experience ever. Was told we could cancel by September 3rd. I was ableto cancel, but they kept $275 payment to hold the room. When trying to cancel the manager Barbara was completely unprofessional and rude. They say they do nothing online and don't send confirmation email with cancellation information.
After trying to reason with her during these difficult time during Covid-19 she hung up on me.

Date of stay: September 2020