“Very impressed ”
Review of Blue Moon Rehoboth

Blue Moon Rehoboth
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Moon Rehoboth is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$35 - US$60
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1st Street
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We decided to go out and eat here after hearing so many recommendations from others. Food was great. The menu changes on regular basis so we opted for a variety of things. The lamb was great. Probably some of the best food we have had in the area. The drink selection was really great. Next time we come back we ll try a round of the mixed drinks. The atmosphere was interesting. It was very loud next door which I believe was the bar area. We will definitely come back and try again.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Blue Moon lived up to its positive reviews when our party of seven dined there on a recent Friday night. While the place was certainly busy, the service was attentive and unhurried and the food - from start to finish, really good. Our party dined on seafood, pasta and steaks and to a person the food was delicious, well-prepared and a pleasure to tuck into. (The veggie option for our vegetarian friend, however, was good, not great.)

We also enjoyed the wine that they recommended as there were lots of good choices from around the world. (All reasonable as well.) It was not the quietest of restaurants but then again, it was a Friday night so that was no big deal. Overall, this was a fine place to eat and well worth visiting.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

She is a shining star that lights up the evening while you dine and dream. Every menu choice, all excellent, is even better when she sings and regales the audience with her memories, and sometimes forgotten memories.
The Blue Moon on Baltimore Ave. in Rehoboth, Delaware; a MUST VISIT, AND REVISIT.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I had a wonderful birthday at the Blue Moon. I was going to another restaurant on September the 18th, 2017 at nighttime . The restaurant called Salt Air Kitchen I was going to dine at but the line was too long and I would have to wait a whole hour before I could even get a seat to wait and be waited on. So I walk down a few blocks and search for another restaurant soon I had fought Blue Moon so I walk in and was seated right then and there. One of the waitress named Jakie was there and she was amazing and very nice awesome. Love the Bomb ice cream cake Had so much fun and wish to go back very soon when it gets warm again.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

What a great menu. Well prepared and creative menu. Service is top shelf. Especially like the brunch here. Will return again.