“Great food”
Review of Blue Moon Rehoboth

Blue Moon Rehoboth
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Moon Rehoboth is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$35 - US$60
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1st Street
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Pros: Food was wonderful including the ice cream for desert. Service was excellent. Cons: Seat near kitchen was very noisy. Limited desert options.

Overall vibe of this restaurant is high end. Love coming here when we can.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

The seating is good in this restaurant, view of all the area. Generally quiet street. Servers very cordial and the food excellent.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

We were traveling with some friends to the beach for a few days AFTER New Years. We were lucky to get into Brunch on their last day before closing for a month or so. We had a great birthday celebration, loved the beneighs ( sp???), bubbles, each brunch item and the porch. they even saw my Open Table note re the birthday stars/moons on the table for the celebration. Even after an exhausting season, they staff treated us/server like they were fresh ...and not exhausted.... LOL they have earned some rest after another great season!!! Thx

Reviewed 1 December 2017

I took my mother and her partner to dinner at the Blue Moon and had the most wonderful time. The food and the service were just excellent and the restaurant was so beautifully decorated for the holidays.

I have always loved the food at the Blue Moon. Since we are going into the Winter months, the menu is very hearty and full of more robust entrees. I had the Beef Stroganoff with a side of sautéed broccoli that was delicious. With nice size strips of beef in a rich cream sauce. The dish was perfectly cooked and spiced.

For dessert, I had a white chocolate cranberry ice cream that was delicious and loaded with dried cranberries. It may not be everyone's taste but I found the combination unusual and well blended.

The service could not have been nicer. The waitress was very welcoming and brought the food out in a timely manner. She could not have been nicer to my mom who was celebrating her birthday. She even put a candle in the dessert.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

I always love going to the Blue Moon bar while I am in Rehoboth. They have a friendly staff and great drinks. We met some really cool people when we went. We also got to see the finale of Rehoboth Idol. It was a really fun time.