“Coffee time!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 6 September 2016

As most all Starbucks...a great coffee and refreshment establishment to patronize. their cold refreshments are unmatchable!

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

We were in a rush to get an early jump on the day and everyone in there was quick and efficient . The sausage , egg and cheese on an English muffin and a cold brewed iced coffee fit the bill . The sandwich was average at best but the iced coffee was outstanding . I will be back for the iced coffee for sure .

Thank theplumbingmedi... .
Reviewed 11 August 2016

I already know I like starbucks coffee, so it was a no-brainer that I'd hit starbucks on Rehoboth ave on my way back froma brisk morning walk each day this week. I was disappointed however with the regularity that they run out of breakfast sandwiches and cold brew coffee. I would think I could have gotten a cold brew at 7am, but they were already out and said to come back between noon and 1pm to get the next pot. ah, no I am on vacation and have plans and am not repeatedly going to a coffee shop to see if maybe they have a drink available. this just speaks volumes: 1- the cold brew is very good and they need to make it more frequently so they don't run out at prime time morning breakfast hours and 2- ditto with breakfast sandwiches at breakfast time.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

In order to purchase a beverage you must have a parking permit or find a meter on Rehobeth Avenue. Although there were four employees working on the day I was there, I found service slow.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

When on vacation, went to the Starbucks on Rehoboth Ave everyday for a good cup of coffee with my family. Very polite, clean and nice atmosphere.