4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$129
View deal
Hotels.comUS$129
FindHotelUS$129
TravelocityUS$129
CheapTicketsUS$129
Orbitz.comUS$129
TripadvisorUS$129
All reviews indoor pool few blocks separate bedroom perfect hotel off street parking restaurants and shops rehoboth ave balcony beach microwave sirens garage
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2021

Its a really good hotel. It has free and great breakfast, and a private balcony viewing Lake Garar, and Cranberry Park, and the Staff members are very friendly. I wish I could give it 4.5 stars, but let’s just round it out to 5. The reason I wish I could rate it 4.5 stars is because our room was 201, and we had to walk all the way there. On one night, there was a man who drank to many beers, (his room was 301) and he knocked on our door thinking it was his room. We called the front desk. The staff was so friendly, she offered to go up there and check it out. It. turned out he didn’t try to do any harm. The hotel staff had to CARRY him up the stairs, into the room, and tuck him in. Great hotel.

Room tip: Try to pick rooms 201–219 to get a private balcony.
Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 4 May 2021

We booked two nights at the Breakers and loved it so much we were able to stay a third night. It's a well-maintained, renovated 60's property, built on a human scale. The first floor rooms, with wood or pergo floors, are dog friendly. Free and hearty breakfast is provided along with free parking. It's next to a park and a residential neighborhood, but just two short blocks off the beach and boardwalk. And just steps away from Aqua and the Pines.
Staff was wonderful. Our dog loved it as much as we did, and we loved it so much we booked another three night stay later in the month. This was during COVID, and the hotel was serious about taking all necessary precautions.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 29 April 2021 via mobile

This is the second time I stayed at this hotel. I loved everything about it! The lobby is spacious and well decorated and the staff are very pleasant! They are also dog friendly, which is a huge plus and appreciated! Im usually wary of exterior corridor entrances due to noise but I found the noise very minimal. 2 blocks from the beach and situated near all the entertaining and dining. They have a heated indoor pool also. We will most definitely be back- it was great to get away!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SassyParalegal
Reviewed 2 March 2021

I booked a stay for my 2 daughters (ages 7, 8) on a winter beach trip specifially so that they could swim in the indoor pool. Upon check-in we were told that the pool was closed due to renovations. Nowhere on their website does it say this. We told them we wanted to cancel our reservation and we'd find a hotel with an indoor pool. They refused to let us get our money back. We didn't stay anyway becauase after promosing the girls swimming for days leading up to the 3 hour drive I didn't want to disappoint them. We did check out the room before we left and it had a weird smell and an old fuzzy tv. We would definitely NEVER stay here again based on customer service alone and would NOT recommend it.

Date of stay: February 2021
5  Thank 518jennr
Reviewed 21 February 2021 via mobile

Cathy and Eva were very accommodating, we stayed for a long weekend with our dog and it was great.
The hotel is nearby blue moon, pines, Aqua and the beach so it super easy to get anywhere. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: February 2021